USB Modem Not Connecting My Computer To Internet
Recently, most old version USB modems for unknown reasons have adopted a new style of not connecting to the internet. This does not mean that you cannot connect your computer to the internet anymore. There is still one more way you can use to connect your computer to the internet using the same modem, this time, you wont have to open the modem software that runs automatically when you insert the modem to the computer. Here is how to do it – USB Modem Not Connecting My Computer To Internet. USB MODEM NOT WORKING
How To Connect You Modem Without Running its software
The Instruction here is the setup for windows 10. Follow the instructions according to your system instructions.
- Hit the Windows key, and click on Settings
- In the new settings windows that opens, click on Devices. This should take you to the device window.
- Under the Printers & Scanners scroll down to Related settings and click Devices and Printers.
- In the New window that now opens, if the modem is already in the computer, you should find it here. Right click on the Modem and click on Create New Dail-up Connection
- In the Server Name or Address, Use *99#. You may leave any other field the way they are.
- Now connect the Setup.
This is an easy way to connect to the internet if your modem wont connect using the software that comes with it. The main thing is to locate devices and printers in the operating system you use and make the setup connection there.