TECNO T410 ALL CONNECTION WAYS.
See the image below for all connection way for Tecno t410 MOS phone.
TECNO T410 USB CONNECTION WAY.
As with every other USB port connection, the first terminal is connected to the GND. The last terminal is connected to the PBC as shown in the image above.
TECNO T410 BATTERY TERMINAL CONNECTION WAY
The positive (VBAT) terminal is connected to the 4th screen led (count led from the top in the image). The last terminal is the GND (BAT -).
TECNO T410 SPEAKER CONNECTION WAY
The alternative connection for the speaker are the two little components close to each other in the image above.
TECNO T410 VIBRATOR CONNECTION WAY
Vibrator connected to one component from both sides of the component. This component is close to the vibrator main terminal on the PBC.
TECNO T410 SCREEN DISPLAY CONNECTION WAY
From the screen led on the PBC, the second and third from the top are the light negative terminal, while the fourth led is the positive terminal. This positive terminal is also the VBAT of the device.
TECNO t410 KEYPAD WAYS
Keys of the same colors are connected. Check with a meter if a faulty key is linked to the next key it should link to.
TECNO T410 REC CONNECTION WAY
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE TECNO T410
Be sure to unscrew all screws before before removing the back panel. TECNO T410 ALL CONNECTION WAYS
- How To Service A Cell phone And Make It Work
- 9mobile data plan 2017 – All Available Cheap Data Plan
- Tecno S9 Charging Solution – Charging problems
- Tecno Y4 Problems And Solutions – Fix It Yourself
- Tecno Y3 Power Solution – Dead Solution
- Itel it1552 Full Specification and Price
- Tecno Y3 Charging Problems And Solutions
- Tecno Camon C8 Charging Problem And Solution
- Kimfly M13 Specification And Price
- Itel it5010 Specifications And Price