How To Remove Infinix Zero Battery
Unlike most phones with with inbuilt batteries, the Infinix Zero family inbuilt batteries have slightly different pattern or removing and replacing them. This method require a very sharp edged object with a star mouth screw driver. Below is are some pictures describing the process of How To Remove Infinix Zero Battery.
What You need
- A flat sharp edged object (Razor)
- A star mouth screw driver
- A flat screw driver
Turn the phone to its back and remove the back cover with the sharp object. The point marked red in the picture below is where you should start from
Next, use the star mouth screw driver to remove all the screws from the back panel (battery protector). All locations with screw are marked with red circle below. After that use a flat screw driver to remove the back panel out of the phone. See picture.
When the back battery protector cover has been removed you need to remove the battery terminals that is clipped to the phone main panel (mother board). Gently pull it upward to remove it.
Now you can safely remove the battery from the phone. The battery is glued to the phone, so you have to be careful but apply a little force to remove it.
- How To Remove Tecno Tablet Battery
- How To Root All Tecno Phones Without PC
- Tecno P9 Charging Solution – Fake Charging
- Tecno G9 Charging Solution – Working Method
- How To Flash Tecno Y6 Easily And Fast
- How To Fix Tecno Phone Charging Itself
- How To Flash Tecno H7 Easily – Step-By-Step Guide
- Infinix Hot Note Won’t Turn On – Solution
- Tecno Phones Battery Problems And Solutions