9mobile Nigeria – 10 Facts About 9mobile Network
About the new name adopted by Etisalat Nigeria, many subscribers of this service have asked lots of questions that are valid but left unanswered. Who own 9mobile Nigeria? Why did Etisala Nigeria rebrand to 9mobile Nigeria? If you ever though of these questions then you are not alone as others as curious as you are have also asked.
The firm was formerly known all Etisalat Nigeria
The change of name to 9mobile was officially announced on the 14th of July 2017, following a three-week ultimatum by Etisalat International.
Before rebranding to 9mobile, the firm took $1.2 billion (N377.4 billion) syndicated loan in 2013 from a consortium of 13 Nigerian banks.
9mobile has over 2 million subscribers in Nigeria
9mobile is the forth biggest telecommunication firm in Nigeria
Banks involved in the loan deal with Etisalat Nigeria include Zenith Bank, GT Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Ecobank, FCMB, Stanbic IBTC Bank and Union Bank. Results are due from this month.
Boye Olusanya Is the chief executive of the rebranded firm, 9mobile
Some new board members of 9mobile includes Oluseyi Bickersteth, Ken Igbokwe and Funke Ighodaro.
- 9mobile Nigeria – 10 Facts About 9mobile Network
- Tecno Phones Wifi And Hotspot problems And Solutions
- How Much Is Original Infinix Charger
- How Much Is Original Tecno Charger
- How Much Is Infinix Original Battery
- How Much Are Infinix Replacement Screen Sold
- How Much Are Tecno Phone Screens Sold
- How Much Are Tecno Phone Batteries Sold
- Tecno Phone Stop At Tecno Logo – Solution
- Tecno Phones Charging Error Solutions